bursaries & scholarships
Perth Montessori School offers four types of bursaries and scholarships in the form of tuition assistance. They are:
- Bursaries/Financial Aid, which is defined as a reduction in tuition granted to families who have demonstrated eligibility through an objective assessment of their financial position.
- Scholarships, granted as a reduction in tuition to a student on the basis of extraordinary talent that is greatly desired within the student body, without strict regard to the family’s financial position.
- Temporary Financial Arrangements, in the form of formal agreement, made with the Perth Montessori School Board, which outlines a ‘Schedule of Payment” for one (1) term. Such a schedule must ensure that all payments are ‘in advance’ not ‘in arrears’ of the payments. That is no relief will be available to pay fees etc in arrears. Refer to Perth Montessori School Fee Policy.
Staff Reduction, in fees for children. 40% for each child.
- Academic Only available to students from 6 years of age or entering Transition - (Y2 – Y7)
- Gifted and Talented – Achieving
- Gifted and Talented – Underachieving
- Disadvantaged, with Academic Potential
- The Arts
- The Maths and Sciences
- The Language Arts
- Leadership / Citizenship
- Disadvantage with Creative Potential
Click this link for complete information on our Bursaries and Scholarships program.